the understanding and practice of
Guild of Battlefield Guides
Guild Partner Scheme
The Guild of Battlefield Guides is now approaching its tenth birthday and over that time has grown from a gathering of a few like-minded guides to an organisation of over 300 guides, military historians and enthusiasts. The recent introduction of Guild Twitter and Facebook sites gathers new ‘followers’ on a daily basis.
Over the years we have run an informal Guild Supporter initiative which has simply offered, primarily those members that run their own businesses, an opportunity for reciprocal website links. We are now formalising this in a new Guild Partner Scheme.
The Guild Partner Scheme offers selected partners the opportunity to create closer links with the Guild as it continues to grow.
In exchange for an undertaking to employ Guild members where practicable and payment of an annual fee a Guild partner will receive the following benefits:
- Public recognition and permission to highlight our shared aims and partnership when advertising.
- Access to the Guild network when seeking to recruit Battlefield Guides & Tour Managers.
- Attendance and accommodation for one delegate at the Guild AGM and Awards Dinner. This is held in November of each year.
- The opportunity to have a trade stand at the AGM for the purposes of selling the Partners goods/services and recruiting Battlefield Guides.
- An opportunity if desired to address or present to the AGM.
- A reciprocal link from the Partners website to the Guild website with the opportunity to have the Partners company logo on the Guild website.
- Discounted advertising rates on the Guild website and in the Guild Magazine.
- A Guild Partners quarterly e-newsletter.
- Copies of the Guild Magazine and Guild leaflets to use for promotional purposes.
- Regular Re-Tweets on the Guild Twitter feed.
- Regular posts on the Guild Facebook Page.