Accredited Guide Number: 60
Since 2005 we cater for national- and international groups under the brand Deelen Reserach Group (DFRG). We guide both larger civilian/ military (in co-operation with fellow GBG-battlefieldguides and tour-operators ) and bespoke individual battlefieldtours in following areas:
- ‘Airwar 40-45’ Battlefieldtours around former Luftwaffe airfield ‘Deelen’ (near Arnhem) and ‘Lufwaffe radarsite ‘Tiger’ on Dutch Isle of Terschelling
- Market Garden 1944 battlefieldtours: Eindhoven area (101 US Airb.Div), Nijmegen area (82.US Airb.Div.) and Arnhem (1.British Airborne Div).
- Transportation available for groups up to 8 pers. Coaches for larger groups on request
- Accredited Guide of Liberation Route Europe, member of SGLO (Study Group Airwar )
- We are proud to have served to following clients in recent past (a.o): British Royal Marines, Dutch Royal Marines, 39Signals Regiment UK, Martin Kaule Tours Berlin, Albatros Travel Denmark, LGB Battlefieldtours USA, Royal Navy/ HMS Kent, WW2 Museum New Orleans, LGB Tours USA/ WW2 Round Table Hist.Society, Dorenweerd College Doorwerth NL, Nat. Military Museum Soesterberg NL, Staff 11.Airmobile Brigade NL, DMO Dutch Army, Rijks Vastgoed NL, Lukkien Video Productions NL, Amstour Travel, Nat. Society of Reserve Officers NVRO, etc,
Adult Coach GroupsSmall Groups