The right to be a Guild Partner is awarded to companies who subscribe to the aims and objectives of the guild. Once a Partner the Partnership Logo can be displayed on the Partners website and a link is created with the Guild website.
The Guild of Battlefield Guides is now 14 years old and over that time it has grown from a gathering of a few like-minded guides into an international organisation, made up of over 300 Battlefield Guides, Military Historians and Tour Managers.
The Guild Partner Scheme offers selected companies and organisations the opportunity to create closer links with the Guild as it continues to develop and grow. In addition to raising professional standards, this will have the potential to create reciprocal business opportunities for both parties. The overall purpose of the partnership scheme is to transmit the Guilds aims across the international battlefield tour industry, to forge closer ties with tour operators and to create more opportunities for work for Guild members.
In exchange for an undertaking to employ Guild members where practicable and payment of an annual fee, currently £525 per annum, a Guild partner will receive the following benefits:
- Public recognition and permission to highlight our shared aims and partnership when advertising
- Access to the Guild network when seeking to recruit Battlefield Guides & Tour Managers
- Attendance and accommodation for one delegate at the Guild AGM and Awards Dinner. This is held in November of each year
- The opportunity to have a trade stand at the AGM for the purposes of selling your goods/services and recruiting Battlefield Guides
- An opportunity if desired to address or present to the AGM
- A reciprocal link from your website to the Guild website with the opportunity to have your company logo on the Guild website which is shortly to be redesigned
- Discounted advertising rates on the Guild website and in the Guild Magazine
- Copies of the Guild Despatches Magazine to use for promotional purposes
- Regular Re-Tweets on the Guild Twitter feed
- Regular posts on the Guild Facebook Page
We very much look forward to welcoming your company on board as a Guild Partner and the development of a long and productive relationship between our two organisations.
To apply please contact the Guild Secretary.