The right to be a Guild Partner is awarded to companies who subscribe to the aims and objectives of the Guild. Once a Partner, the Partnership Logo can be displayed on the Partner’s website and a link is created with the Guild website.
The Guild of Battlefield Guides is now over 16 years old and over that time it has grown from a gathering of a few like-minded guides into an international organisation, made up of over 330 Battlefield Guides, Military Historians and Tour Managers.
The Guild Partner Scheme offers selected companies and organisations the opportunity to create closer links with the Guild as it continues to develop and grow. In addition to raising professional standards, this will have the potential to create reciprocal business opportunities for both parties. The overall purpose of the partnership scheme is to transmit the Guild’s aims across the international battlefield tour industry, to forge closer ties with tour operators and to create more opportunities for work for Guild members.
In exchange for an undertaking to employ Guild members where practicable and payment of an annual fee, currently £525 per annum, a Guild partner will receive the following benefits:
- Public recognition and permission to highlight our shared aims and partnership when advertising
- Access to the Guild network when seeking to recruit Battlefield Guides & Tour Managers
- Attendance and accommodation for one delegate at the Guild’s Annual Conference and Awards Dinner. This is held in January or early February of each year.
- The opportunity to have a trade stand at the Annual Conference for the purposes of selling your goods/services and recruiting Battlefield Guides.
- An opportunity, if desired, to address or present to the Annual Conference.
- A reciprocal link from your website to the Guild website with the opportunity to have your company logo on the Guild website which is shortly to be redesigned.
- Discounted advertising rates on the Guild website and in the Guild Magazine.
- Copies of the Guild Despatches Magazine to use for promotional purposes.
- Regular re-tweets on the Guild Twitter feed.
- Regular posts on the Guild Facebook page.
We very much look forward to welcoming your company on board as a Guild Partner and the development of a long and productive relationship between our two organisations.
To apply please contact the Guild Secretary.